freelight's intro, space-dedication and resource links

Share a little about yourself, interests, fields of study, personal websites/blogs related to 'spiritual study', dreams and aspirations along the spiritual path, etc.

freelight's intro, space-dedication and resource links

Postby freelight » Mon Mar 31, 2008 4:59 am

Hello all,

Glad to dedicate this space to Spirit and its divine creations. I've been on the spiritual journey for some time now, yet always seems so much more to discover and unfold. There is ever an extended horizon beyond the vista of our present vision, stretching beyond into Infinity.

We committ this space to the free enterprise of mind and spirit, creative expression and co-creation in Love. We affirm the Omnipresence of Infinite Spirit being everywhere, filling all in all.

We are ever students and teachers in the school of Life, the soul being carried by the law of eternal progress, ultimating in the triumph of Spirit.

Links are permitted in your intro. of your own 'spiritually-oriented' blogs and websites only (and/or 'affiliates')

I'd like to Thank Larry C. Terry of Theosis Spiritual Life Ministries for his goodwill, faith and co-affiliation in collaborating a faith-journey at this juncture in time in the arena of Divine Science(DS) and other related and integral spiritual paths - we go forward as Spirit carries us to new frontiers. The seeds and goodwill we plant in others will come back to enrich, bless and empower.

Affiliated links -

Resource Nexus - http://sundry-schools.blogspot.com/
Spiritual Science - http://www.freewebs.com/spiritual-science/index.htm
Journey Notes Blog - http://spirit-journeys.blogspot.com/
Dialogues - http://www.freewebs.com/pauljosephpurcell/
Discussion threads at Theologyonline.com - http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/blog.php?b=383

Ever affirming the One,

paul
Last edited by freelight on Tue May 06, 2008 10:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
All is Consciousness
freelight
Site Admin

WITruth - Rich Hay - Here

Postby WITruth » Thu Apr 03, 2008 11:49 pm

Glad to see you're still "Out and About," Paul! :D

Here's a variation on the bio (with spontaneous notes) from a book written in 2006 [I’ve done it in the “third person” because all the “personal pronouns” trigger a rather uncomfortable feeling these days (all the recent Advaita, I suppose or, perhaps, I’m just being a bit lazy with respect to a re-write )]:

WITruth (What is Truth)/Rich is a retired AF Major whose major military decorations include: three Distinguished Flying Crosses, nine Air Medals, and two Air Force Commendation Medals. (Presented here and on the book's back cover to indicate some degree of on-going success and functionality by worldly standards).

His “long search” for Truth (40 years and counting -- obviously a very slow learner -- assuming that I haven't been searching for what "I always already Am") was primarily inspired by an emergency bailout (which happen to include four rather startling "altered states of perception") in 1970 while flying AC-119K “Stinger” gunships in Vietnam.

Rich subsequently flew as a pilot for both Pan Am and United Airlines for 15 years, retiring in 2004 with nearly 15,000 hours of pilot and flight engineer time. (A great job for allowing one to live two parallel lives, one as a professional pilot and the other as a seeker of Truth -- a fact that led a Doctor friend who loved great literature to once observe that “I” had “led both the Apollothian life of a pilot and the Dionysian life of a poet").

He holds both a BS in Marketing (1967) and an MBA (1976) from Penn State University (both of which have obviously collected major cob-webs over the years). He has been married to his wife Sandy for 40 years and has two sons, Matthew and Aaron; three granddaughters, Natalie, Gabriella, Sasha and a brand new grandson name Josiah.

Rich is the author of a 2006 book entitled, "Out of My Mind and Back to My Senses: The Object of Life is To Find Out Who I Am Before Time Runs" (which might be categorized as a 40 year "State of the Head Message," “Smart Bombs to Target Deeply Embedded Patterns of Self-Centered Thought” or a kind of "intellectual judo" that attempts to through the "thinker beyond thought," depending on one's perspective); and is currently working on Vol. II of the What Is Truth Series he is doing entitled, "Altered States Of Conception: Seeing Life In A New Light."

He is presently doing what he calls "Hay-Ku (a play on words used to differential "his stuff" from "real haiku" and keep the "purists" off his back) of the Day" posts (more than 305 days worth at this point) on Gather (rfhay333.gather.com), Eons (rfhay333.eons.com) and MySpace (myspace.com/rfhay333); a compellation of which he presently envisions becoming the aforementioned book.

In Loving Gratitude to the One I Am in All, Rich

PS: Having just recounted this extremely "Long Story of Me," it now causes a rather hearty laugh to say, "But It's not all about "Me." LOL
WITruth

Greetings

Postby freelight » Thu Apr 03, 2008 11:56 pm

Welcome aboard Rich

paul
All is Consciousness
freelight
Site Admin

hi, i'm ~vin~

Postby ~vin~ » Sun Apr 27, 2008 2:36 am

hi there. i'm ~vin~.

i live outside of chicago and currently attend the Theosophical Society (although not an official member) due to my interest in metaphysics. although i became a christian about 25 years ago, i've been labeled as 'new age' by the christian community, due to my belief in metaphysical practice for today (engaging in meditation/trances), coupled with adherence to an expanded canon containing pseudepigraphal/apocryphal texts.

i'm 39 years old, (happily) single and paying a mortgage on a 2 bedroom condo unit. my primary life goals right now are health (on all levels) and finance (regarding mortgage). i don't care much for debate, but i like to explore and discuss alternate metaphysical perspectives for the purpose of practical learning (as opposed to reinforcing dogma).

i was formerly a corporate manager (with 400 employees), a corporate instructor (with 200 new employee trainees) and a corporate recruiter (hiring over 100 employees). i had won management awards at UPS (United Parcel Service) with the highest average annual stats (20% higher than the 50 other supervisors at my rank) and highest employee retention, with productivity levels reaching 138% on my best days.

i'm currently on medical disability due to working excessive hours (60 to 80 hours per week), and am slowly recovering my health. i was on a sickbed for 18 years, but have been able to move around some too. this means that i had to lay on my back averaging 12 hours a night for about 18 years, because half of my blood supply perpetually leaked from my body over this duration (cutting the hemoglobin in half and doubling the blood pressure), but i can still drive a car, go grocery shopping and such when i'm up on my feet. i want to get back into bodybuilding/powerlifting again when i'm fully recovered, like when i was in high school.

blessings.
~vin~
~vin~

Re: hi, i'm ~vin~

Postby freelight » Sun Apr 27, 2008 6:33 pm

~vin~ wrote:hi there. i'm ~vin~.

i live outside of chicago and currently attend the Theosophical Society (although not an official member) due to my interest in metaphysics. although i became a christian about 25 years ago, i've been labeled as 'new age' by the christian community, due to my belief in metaphysical practice for today (engaging in meditation/trances), coupled with adherence to an expanded canon containing pseudepigraphal/apocryphal texts.

Welcome to the forum vin,

Feel free to browse around here and add/comment anywhere in the various catagories. DS is a great foundational teaching, a science of Life(metaphysics) and practical laws of Spirit based in the Omnipresence of God everywhere. With a foundation in the laws of Mind and Spirit we can unfold our innate potential of Being and enjoy/experience all the good Spirit has for us lifting all humanity to a higher state of consciousness and serving the Kingdom wherever we find ourselves.

In Omnipresence, there is Only God and God in activity. We are the individual expressions of the Universal, each a unique center of God-Mind and activity.

Blessings!

paul
All is Consciousness
freelight
Site Admin

Postby ~vin~ » Mon Apr 28, 2008 2:15 am

:D okay, thanks for having me.
~vin~
~vin~

Re: freelight's intro, space-dedication and resource links

Postby freelight » Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:23 pm

Hi all,

The forum has been quiet for some time now! I know we've gotten carried away in other activities, so just keeping this afloat as long as we can. Hope all are doing well and will share some of their thoughts.

Paul :D
All is Consciousness
freelight
Site Admin

My husband and i have been quite cheerful when Albert manage

Postby VoiptopIsoppy » Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:31 am

 In fight, sorcerers must be positioned within the back (like paladins), however they can also attack well at the entrance with their immediate assault spells. There was also what we call the Double Strike Bakugan. These are a particular kind of Bakugan, developed inside a way they .Puentevella disagreed together with the strategy and mentioned it really is high-time to get a international coach to consider more than.I did however expertise some technical issues using this site, since I experienced to reload the website a lot of times previous to I could get it to load correctly.Thanks for the sensible critique. Me and my neighbor were just preparing to do a little research about this.
 Lansing, MI (Mountain Cycling)This path is like a B horror movie: plenty of monstrous obstructions with imaginative names like Kentaro's Monster and Dragon's Again. The trail offers each and every conceivable apparatus from laddered climbs and.you've done a excellent process in this subject!I like what you guys are up too. Such clever work and reporting! Keep up the excellent works guys I have incorporated you guys to my blogroll.Definitely, what a great website and informative posts, I definitely will bookmark your site.Have an awsome day!
 A number of them are rife with spelling problems and I in finding it very bothersome to tell the truth nevertheless Iˇll surely come again again."Everyone was screaming to create sure we have been all Ok," Magana said.Iˇm now not sure where you're getting your info, but great topic.In the event you favor to add your photos prior to you submit, then this really is for you.
VoiptopIsoppy

Hi there very nice web site!! Guy . Beautiful . Amazing .

Postby fapfrerty » Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:51 pm

 (ten). The income practice is already creating. The greatest monkey around the back again of a full-time business is obtaining the revenue prepare (revenue and receivables) generating. Don't get me wrong, obviously the CR-signature it still has its place. But regardless of how significantly you want to take the smokiness, presently it really is all about experimenting with your color palette. You simply needed to consider a glimpse of the Gucci runway at Milan Fashion Week to find out why we are feeling so inspired - keep in mind this lush, peachy pink with a chocolatey smokiness because the distinction?.Wow! Thank you! I always needed to write on my site something like that.Its like you read my mind! You appear to know so much about this, like you wrote the book in it or something.I dugg some of you post as I cerebrated they were very helpful extremely helpful
 Within the identical yr a stagecoach connection was founded among New york city and Albany. Improved streets experienced made the stagecoach possible, and consequently the stagecoach inspired the development of roads. Stagecoaches varied in design. The amount of gamers utilizing the excess weight space final spring tapered off from the dozen or so to less than a handful. Fearing the college may possibly not have enough players to field a team, St. Wendelin officers discussed discontinuing its personal football system or playing an impartial schedule week-to-week against colleges in related conditions..I believe you have remarked some very interesting details , regards for the post.It is usually so enjoyable plus jam-packed with amusement for me and my office friends to visit your site more than 3 times in a week to see the latest things you have.I amazed with the analysis you made to create this actual put up extraordinary.
 You managed to hit the nail upon the top and defined out the whole thing without having side effect , people could take a signal.whoah this weblog is fantastic i love studying your articles.What i don't realize is actually how you are now not really a lot more smartly-preferred than you may be now.This beautiful black sateen striped gown shirt from Gucci is reminiscent on the quantity Justin sports, and it straightforward to find out why he favors this timeless piece. It might be a small investment decision, but this shirt will probably be a regular feature within your closet and you wear it till it falls aside. And it so versatile that it'll complement practically every little thing inside your wardrobe.
fapfrerty

Wonderful goods from you, man. I've understand your stuff pr

Postby fapfrerty » Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:52 pm

 You are incredible! Thanks!I have not checked in here for a while because I thought it was getting boring, but the last few posts are great quality so I guess I will add you back to my everyday bloglist. You deserve it friend :)I am not sure what I would have done if I hadn't discovered such a solution like this. I can also at this time look forward to my future.But, what about the conclusion? Are you sure in regards to the source?
 I recently visited a brand new frozen yogurt store in city that I really impressed with and would like to suggest as a a lot more healthful dessert/snack option to ice cream. It named Sweet Treat Yogurt and situated at 2525 N. Tracy Boulevard within the exact same purchasing middle as the Greenback Tree and Large Lots.As a result of checking throughout the online world and seeing concepts that were not helpful, I figured my life was well over. Existing without the presence of solutions to the difficulties you've resolved through your main report is a serious case, as well as those that would have badly damaged my career if I had not encountered the website.I've recently started a site, the info you offer on this website has helped me greatly.I just could not leave your site before suggesting that I actually loved the standard info an individual supply for your guests? Is gonna be again ceaselessly to check up on new posts.
 Somebody essentially assist to make severely posts I would state.Fine way of telling, and fastidious post to take facts concerning my presentation focus, which i am going to convey in school.Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wished to say that I have truly enjoyed surfing around your blog posts.What might you suggest about your post that you made some days ago? Any certain?
fapfrerty

Later on within the century, it had been Australian surfers

Postby fapfrerty » Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:49 am

 Hurrah, that's what I was seeking for, what a information! existing here at this webpage, thanks admin of this web page.What i do not understood is in fact how you're now not really a lot more smartly-favored than you may be now.The site loading speed is incredible.In addition, The contents are masterpiece.
 The best of Sergio five decades of work is gathered in this gorgeous, 272 page hardcover book. His wild cartoons, crammed with sight gags and never ever necessitating term balloons is some of the most hilarious perform ever observed in MAD or any other magazine for that matter. The guide presents his function by ten years with many of his best strips and certainly, dozens from the fantastic marginal cartoons too..You must proceed your writing. I'm confident, you have a huge readers' base already!I just couldn't leave your site prior to suggesting that I actually enjoyed the usual info an individual supply for your guests? Is gonna be again incessantly in order to check out new postsI really enjoy examining on this website , it has got fantastic articles . "Beauty in things exist in the mind which contemplates them." by David Hume.
 I had no trouble navigating through all tabs as well as related info ended up being truly easy to do to access.Maybe that is you! Taking a look forward to see you.I am looking forward for your next post, I抣l try to get the hang of it!After 6 hours of continuous Googleing, finally I got it in your site.
fapfrerty

"It's crazy - like one thing you would see inside a film," T

Postby easereilsoruh » Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:20 pm

 Heya i抦 for the first time here. I came across this board and I find It truly useful & it helped me out a lot.This is the first time I frequented your website page and up to now?I like this weblog very much, Its a really nice place to read and incur information. "What happens to the hole when the cheese is gone" by Bertolt Brecht.Ever questioned what the numbers on your cards point out? Properly you may have published them down at a number of points, either as reference or being a security calculate in situation of theft, but did you ever sit back to believe the things they may imply? Here's the solution..
 At all times handle it up!Legends on the Dragonrealm, Vol. II Richard A. Knaak [Gallery]Hello there, I found your site by the use of Google even as looking for a comparable topic, your site came up, it appears to be like great. I have bookmarked it in my google bookmarks.Sorcerers, the Arcane Masters of Offensive spells
 Ugg boots, the common and often-imitated sheepskin, fleece-lined boots, are put on in all seasons. But winter months would be the time that even their detractors must acknowledge these style favorites perform properly to keep your feet warm regardless of how chilly the temperature turns into outdoors.Hello there, just became aware of your blog through Google, and found that it's truly informative.Thanks a million and please keep up the rewarding work.I wonder what is the lack of Google strategy that don't rank this kind of informative websites in top of the list.
easereilsoruh

I do accept as true with all the concepts you have introduce

Postby easereilsoruh » Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:21 pm

 Hi, I read your blog daily.Past few posts are just a bit out of track! come on!And naturally, thank you for your sweat!Jackson's Portage Lake Loop
 Wow! This could be one particular of the most useful blogs We have ever arrive across on this subject.Nonetheless, the posts are too short for starters.Springport Michigan Michigan HotelsIn line with the Fords, they'd noticed something moving around outdoors late at evening many evenings prior to their experience but, getting lived within the property for much less than per week, experienced never ever encountered the creature prior to.
 "He was true delirious," Dave Vanatta advised WPXI-TV. "He didn't understand what was going on. He kept stating, 'I'm alright. Thanks. Thanks.' You can inform he was not alright."You can definitely see your skills in the paintings you write.Enjoyed looking at this, very good stuff, regards . "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip little by little at a truth we find bitter." by Denis Diderot.You, my friend, ROCK! I found simply the info I already searched everywhere and just couldn't come across.
easereilsoruh

Hi there, I log on to your new stuff regularly.

Postby easereilsoruh » Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:24 pm

 St Vincents St Josephs Shotokan Karate Club Internet siteSomebody necessarily lend a hand to make severely articles I'd state.Actually Wonderful. I am also an expert in this topic therefore I can understand your effort.I was looking through some of your blog posts on this site and I conceive this web site is real instructive! Retain putting up.
 Spurs' mentor called NBA coach from the 12 monthsI like this post, enjoyed this one thanks for putting up. "Fear not for the future, weep not for the past." by Percy Bysshe Shelley.Several of them are rife with spelling issues and I find it very troublesome to tell the reality on the other hand I'll definitely come again again.He started his coaching profession for Tampa Bay in the now-defunct USFL. He coached there from 1983-85 prior to taking over at Duke from 1987-89, where he posted a 20-13-1 mark in 3 seasons.
 I truly appreciate this post.I really appreciate this post. I have been looking all over for this! Thank goodness I found it on Bing.Exploring in Yahoo I eventually stumbled upon this website.Thank you, I've recently been searching for info approximately this topic for a while and yours is the best I have came upon till now. But, what about the conclusion? Are you positive about the source?
easereilsoruh

Return to Introduce yourself