Wholeness of Spirit

Malinda Cramer, Nona Brooks, Fannie B. James, Alethea B. Small

Wholeness of Spirit

Postby freelight » Fri Apr 25, 2008 6:19 pm

****

Health is not made by thinking but is the eternal state of Being. By thinking we recognize this wholeness.

-DS, its principle and practice


Our understanding in DS is that God is already the substance of eternal Health, wholeness, harmony of Being. The One Infinite Omnipresent Spirit now expressing itSelf as the I AM in individual form and function is wholly Perfect. Divine Life has no imperfection, dis-ease, discord, lack or dys-function anywhere. Spirit is wholly, absolutely and always Complete, Indivisible, Incorruptible, Immaculate.

As we maintain our 'thinking' in attunement to divine Principle, its being and operation as the Only Sole Function, being Omnipresent LIFE, we allow the free expression of Truth to manifest its inherent wholeness and harmony. We accept and recognize as fundamental the Truth of Being first and foremost, renewing our minds(attentive awareness) to this One Single Truth of Existence, our true original Condition. This is the Truth that is always already Being. This is Absolute.

Meditation -

Here now and always in Omnipresence, is wholeness, harmony and All-Health. Here is Life, Love, Truth, Spirit...radiantly Being what it IS....forever. I am One with this Life, Love and perfect Substance. There is no 'other' besides this One Infinite Life and Presence. I am now what this Life, Love and substance IS in individual manifestation and being. I give thanks for the Joy and Power of this Universal Being as my source and strength, my sole foundation, my consciousness of being. I Am!



paul
Last edited by freelight on Mon Apr 28, 2008 3:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
All is Consciousness
User avatar
freelight
Site Admin
 
Posts: 148
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2008 8:31 am
Location: Bend/Portland, OR. USA

Re: Wholeness of Spirit

Postby ~vin~ » Mon Apr 28, 2008 2:24 am

freelight wrote:****

Health is not made by thinking but is the eternal state of Being. By thinkiing we recognize this wholeness.

-DS, its principle and practice


Our understanding in DS is that God is already the substance of eternal Health, wholeness, harmony of Being. The One Infinite Omnipresent Spirit now expressing itSelf as the I AM in individual form and function is wholly Perfect. Divine Life has no imperfection, dis-ease, discord, lack or dys-function anywhere. Spirit is wholly, absolutely and always Complete, Indivisible, Incorruptible, Immaculate.
today i went out to eat with my dad, and he just told me that he's been diagnosed with leukemia (blood cancer). as much as i believe that we are already spiritually whole myself (and therefore able to be divinely healed physically), i can't seem to convince my immediate relatives of this reality. i can't reason spirituality into my dad, nor was i able to reason the spiritual wholeness idea into my mom before she passed away of cancer two years ago. i'm saddened to see loved ones die without this understanding.
~vin~
User avatar
~vin~
 
Posts: 89
Joined: Sun Apr 27, 2008 2:07 am

Hamony in body

Postby freelight » Mon Apr 28, 2008 3:18 am

~vin~ wrote:
freelight wrote:****

Health is not made by thinking but is the eternal state of Being. By thinkiing we recognize this wholeness.

-DS, its principle and practice


Our understanding in DS is that God is already the substance of eternal Health, wholeness, harmony of Being. The One Infinite Omnipresent Spirit now expressing itSelf as the I AM in individual form and function is wholly Perfect. Divine Life has no imperfection, dis-ease, discord, lack or dys-function anywhere. Spirit is wholly, absolutely and always Complete, Indivisible, Incorruptible, Immaculate.
today i went out to eat with my dad, and he just told me that he's been diagnosed with leukemia (blood cancer). as much as i believe that we are already spiritually whole myself (and therefore able to be divinely healed physically), i can't seem to convince my immediate relatives of this reality. i can't reason spirituality into my dad, nor was i able to reason the spiritual wholeness idea into my mom before she passed away of cancer two years ago. i'm saddened to see loved ones die without this understanding.


Thanks for sharing vin,

As we each grow into spiritual truth (via awakening) we each enter our own sphere of light and knowledge and with practice will radiate that knowledge by our own atmosphere of consciousness. In eternity every indivdual must have the opportunity to unfold his divine nature/potential as a son of God, divine Providence having eternal and infinite resources to foster the divine seed in each life-stream. So each are always enfolded in Infinite Love and are ever availed the supply of Infinite Good, to be received in due time within the cycles of ones own unfoldment.

The key is to walk in the wholeness of Spirit in meditation and practice so Health becomes so active a principle within that it maintains its manifestation in spirit, soul and body in harmonious rhythm. As we study and practice 'the Presence of God' we attune our being with divine Being and become a greater conduit and facilitator of its inherent nature. Thru knowing and putting into action the laws of mind and spirit (divine metaphysics) we can serve to manifest the Kingdom in our midst as spiritual Reality also transforms and/or sustains our physical being (also knowing that even our matterial forms are made of the one substance of Spirit).



paul
All is Consciousness
User avatar
freelight
Site Admin
 
Posts: 148
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2008 8:31 am
Location: Bend/Portland, OR. USA

Re: Hamony in body

Postby ~vin~ » Mon Apr 28, 2008 3:49 am

freelight wrote:Thanks for sharing vin,

As we each grow into spiritual truth (via awakening) we each enter our own sphere of light and knowledge and with practice will radiate that knowledge by our own atmosphere of consciousness. In eternity every indivdual must have the opportunity to unfold his divine nature/potential as a son of God, divine Providence having eternal and infinite resources to foster the divine seed in each life-stream. So each are always enfolded in Infinite Love and are ever availed the supply of Infinite Good, to be received in due time within the cycles of ones own unfoldment.

The key is to walk in the wholeness of Spirit in meditation and practice so Health becomes so active a principle within that it maintains its manifestation in spirit, soul and body in harmonious rhythm. As we study and practice 'the Presence of God' we attune our being with divine Being and become a greater conduit and facilitator of its inherent nature. Thru knowing and putting into action the laws of mind and spirit (divine metaphysics) we can serve to manifest the Kingdom in our midst as spiritual Reality also transforms and/or sustains our physical being (also knowing that even our matterial forms are made of the one substance of Spirit).



paul
:) fully agreed.
~vin~
User avatar
~vin~
 
Posts: 89
Joined: Sun Apr 27, 2008 2:07 am

glory of being

Postby freelight » Sun Dec 14, 2008 10:36 pm

Hi all,

just chiming in to share todays meta-tation on the wholeness of Being. Now, in this glorious moment is the All! - the All is forever One, United, Whole, Complete. This is the very center of our true existence as well as who/what we ARE as a true creation of God, God's own Son. We are the Sonship, forever rooted and empowered in the divine Will. All glory, honor, power, blessing and wisdom is to the Throne of divinity within and without.

Blessings all!


Be the glory you are,


paul
All is Consciousness
User avatar
freelight
Site Admin
 
Posts: 148
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2008 8:31 am
Location: Bend/Portland, OR. USA

Allness of Being

Postby freelight » Sat Apr 16, 2011 4:51 pm

Here Now, is all-perfection and peace. Here Now, is the nucleus of infinity. Here Now,...is all there is,....of all there is. Aumen.
And so it is.
All is Consciousness
User avatar
freelight
Site Admin
 
Posts: 148
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2008 8:31 am
Location: Bend/Portland, OR. USA


Return to Divine Science

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron
This site is hosted by Free-Forums.org - get a forum for free. Get coupon codes.
* MultiForums powered by echoPHP phpBB MultiForums