Welcome all, here's our Vision for the forum

Read HERE First -Opening Statement and Vision for this forum

Welcome all, here's our Vision for the forum

Postby freelight » Sun Mar 30, 2008 6:42 pm

Greetings all,

Here we will research, explore and expand our knowledge of Divine Science, the particular school within New Thought, and 'spiritual science' in general including other schools, traditions and perspectives resonant with and/or complimentary to the basic principles of Divine Science.

While Divine Science will be the primary base or foundation, we are open to a 'unitarian' approach and 'universal' vision of Integrating all paths of truth and wisdom illuminating the divine knowledge of Spirit within. In the spirit of new discovery and progressive revelation, our purpose is to fellowship in Love and Light, exploring new dimensions, empowering divine potential, expanding consciousness and lifting one another up in the Omnipresence of Infinite Good.

We use the DS Statement of Being as our base from which to build the 'continuing creation' of 'spiritual dialogue' and 'creative discourse'.

God is all, both invisible and visible. One Presence, One Mind, One Power is all. The One that is all is Perfect Life, Perfect Love, Perfect Substance. Man is the individualized expression of this Perfect Life, Perfect Love, Perfect Substance.

Looking forward to first establish ourselves in the fundamentals of the science and pursue an ever-expanding 'dialogue' of creative interaction, co-creation, understanding, and personal empowerment.

Remember,.....You are the LIGHT.

paul
freelight
Site Admin

RE: DS-New Thought

Postby WITruth » Thu Apr 03, 2008 11:43 pm

I'm already rather familar with the new/scientific thought field/movement. Still have nearly all of Joel Goldsmith's works that I read 20-25 that years ago.

He, along with Thomas Troward and Walter Lanyon were two other's I considered to be "mentors in abstential." Earnest Holmes was another favorite -- The Science of Mind is a Classic.

Interestingly enough, I am also presently in the process of reading "Consciousness is All" by "Peter Francis Dziuban" a main discipline of Dr. Atkins which appears to be a pretty good mixture of non-dualism and new thought.

Rich
WITruth

Re: RE: DS-New Thought

Postby freelight » Fri Apr 04, 2008 12:06 am

WITruth wrote:I'm already rather familar with the new/scientific thought field/movement. Still have nearly all of Joel Goldsmith's works that I read 20-25 that years ago.

He, along with Thomas Troward and Walter Lanyon were two other's I considered to be "mentors in abstential." Earnest Holmes was another favorite -- The Science of Mind is a Classic.

Interestingly enough, I am also presently in the process of reading "Consciousness is All" by "Peter Francis Dziuban" a main discipline of Dr. Atkins which appears to be a pretty good mixture of non-dualism and new thought.

Rich

Excellent,

I have read Troward and Holmes, not so much Lanyon, and really have fun with Aiken, as he takes the 'Absolute' to its ultimatum. 8) Havent gotten Dziubans book yet,...but plenty of Aiken books to delve in. Here is a link to another DS discussion on the 'On Mars Hill' forum....if anyone wants a little more exposure to my interpretation and presentation of it -
http://www.onmarshill.com/showthread.php?t=28 (Sorry, this forum now extinct).

I will create a catagory for New Thought in general where we can explore besides DS, Unity and Relgious Science and/or other schools under the NT umbrella. - So please, no more posts here, as its intention was just for a Welcome message.

Thanks,

paul
All is Consciousness
freelight
Site Admin

updates

Postby freelight » Tue May 25, 2010 8:21 pm

Hi all,

Not much activity has been going on here as of late, and to keep the forum operative...something has to be posted at least once a month. I hope we can keep the forum open for those interested, as such can serve as a resource-medium, network and continued dialogue...for upholding divine science discussion and expansion of consciousness to the glory of God's will. In that spirit and vision of Life, we committ this forum. Blessings to all! Looking forward......

Paul, moderator
All is Consciousness
freelight
Site Admin

Re: Welcome all, here's our Vision for the forum

Postby freelight » Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:01 am

Hi all,

Continuing studies in sanatana dharma, hindu metaphysics and cosmology, which relate the essence of 'non-duality'. Still holding this forum up for the time being, we'll see what direct or destiny it takes. Happy New Year all!

paul
All is Consciousness
freelight
Site Admin

Re: Welcome all, here's our Vision for the forum

Postby freelight » Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:13 am

Hello, this is freelight,....visiting the board again,...and not sure if continuing on with it or not. I'm updating a new entry here, but looks like the bots are keeping things going here lol. Blessings to all in cyber-space.....keeping this venue on the backburner for now, but all truth shared so far....still stands. Namaste! :D
All is Consciousness
freelight
Site Admin

Return to Welcome Message