Universal Unity

Sharings on the cosmic Philosophy of this great visionary, inspired verses from the Divine ILIAD and lectures, themes of Universal Oneness, creation, Light of Mind and awakening the inner genius within.

Universal Unity

Postby freelight » Mon May 05, 2008 12:21 am

Q. When one prays, to whom does he pray?

A. One prays directly to God - not through any person or thing. There is only God and His creation. God created this universe. You are part of His universe. You extend directly from God as one with Him in His Light. He is the only Source of your power. Your direct connection with your Creator is through the centering Consciousness within youself. You talk to God when you commune with that Self which is within you. God and the centering Self are One.

- Q&A, - Divine ILIAD, vol. 1

There are no seperate things in the universe. There are no two of anything. The universe is wholly MIND, omnipotent, omnscient, omnipresent MIND. That which we call vibrating waves of matter are but the electric recordings of God's knowing as manifested by His thinking.
God alone IS.

-The meaning of universal oneness, DI, vol. 1

This correlates with the DS teaching that there is only God and God in expression, for the Totality of all creation represents the Idea of God manifesting in form thru the logos-expression of creative thought (the Word). All diversity of creation arises from the One Universal Mind within the Matrix of infinite potential. Man shares in creative expression of mind with God in the experience of Life and its momentum towards the divine Ideal of the Original Vision. All springs from the One and returns to the One...only to extend forth again in renewed cycles and births to prosper the eternal Will.

paul
All is Consciousness
freelight
Site Admin

Law of harmonious thought

Postby freelight » Tue May 06, 2008 9:51 pm

"When man thinketh Me, through knowing Me, Then is he patterned by My image, and I am he.
When man so thinketh, then may My balanced rhythmic image be seen in him; then, also, may the glory of My Light be seen in him and be known by him.
When man so thinketh, then is man's Balance absolute.
If the interchange of Love in bodies is rhythmically balanced in Me, they have My Balance and Perfection. Likewise Man's balanced dealing with other men will have my Balance and My Perfection."

-Book of Healing, Divine ILIAD vol. 2

------------

When our sphere of consciousness is attuned and harmonious with Spirit, abiding in the Light of the Christ, there is all-perfection and peace, wholeness of spirit, soul and body. According to the pattern of Man's thinking, does he become and produce in like quality. When we live in the Light of Omnipresence, at its center is divine Harmony. God is the One Still Light that centers all things.

paul
All is Consciousness
freelight
Site Admin

Re: Universal Unity

Postby ~vin~ » Fri May 16, 2008 3:05 am

freelight wrote:This correlates with the DS teaching that there is only God and God in expression, for the Totality of all creation represents the Idea of God manifesting in form thru the logos-expression of creative thought (the Word). All diversity of creation arises from the One Universal Mind within the Matrix of infinite potential. Man shares in creative expression of mind with God in the experience of Life and its momentum towards the divine Ideal of the Original Vision. All springs from the One and returns to the One...only to extend forth again in renewed cycles and births to prosper the eternal Will.
how is it said that GOD is eternal when the creation is ever-changing?
~vin~
~vin~

Mind and its activity

Postby freelight » Fri May 16, 2008 5:53 pm

~vin~ wrote:
freelight wrote:This correlates with the DS teaching that there is only God and God in expression, for the Totality of all creation represents the Idea of God manifesting in form thru the logos-expression of creative thought (the Word). All diversity of creation arises from the One Universal Mind within the Matrix of infinite potential. Man shares in creative expression of mind with God in the experience of Life and its momentum towards the divine Ideal of the Original Vision. All springs from the One and returns to the One...only to extend forth again in renewed cycles and births to prosper the eternal Will.

how is it said that GOD is eternal when the creation is ever-changing?

Mind is eternal, and 'thinking' is the process within Mind which is Mind in activity manifesting as 'continuous creation'. Process Philosophy adds on this, holding that all Life is 'process'.

paul
All is Consciousness
freelight
Site Admin

Re: Mind and its activity

Postby ~vin~ » Sat May 17, 2008 6:40 am

freelight wrote:Mind is eternal, and 'thinking' is the process within Mind which is Mind in activity manifesting as 'continuous creation'. Process Philosophy adds on this, holding that all Life is 'process'.
i tend to believe that every cell within the body is consciously thinking.
~vin~
~vin~

Re: Universal Unity

Postby freelight » Tue Aug 19, 2014 6:06 am

Blessings all. Good to see the forum still up.

Namaste in the One :)
All is Consciousness
freelight
Site Admin

Return to Walter Russell